Lead authors: Marc Chasserot,  Nina Masson
GUIDE Training content:
- Basic guide to natural refrigerants, their training requirements & overview of professional profiles in the HVAC&R industry training directory & maps: listing & analysis of training providers for natural refrigerants, by location, refrigerant, application sector, type of training, education level etc.
- Training - status quo & outlook: info graphics on North America’s and Europe’s uptake of natural refrigerant training & global survey results on “Training for NR 2016-2020”
- Policy & standards: analysis of relevant initiatives and standards to influence NR training
- Corporate profile pages: outlining the vision of leading organisations supporting state-of-the art training on natural refrigerants
- Industry voices: interviews with leading end-users, legislators and suppliers
Marc Chasserot view profile
- CEO / Publisher
Marc Chasserot is a specialist in natural refrigerants with over 15 years experience in the HVAC&R sector. In 2006, Marc founded the industry leading website for CO2 cooling and heating experts worldwide, called www.R744.com. This was followed by three additional platforms for hydrocarbons, water and ammonia. Since 2007 Marc is co-founder and Managing Director of shecco, an independent market accelerator specialised in bringing Natural Refrigerants 'faster to market', working with numerous companies worldwide. Marc has also chaired and organised several international conferences to discuss 'how to bring natural refrigerants' faster to market, known as 'ATMOsphere'. He is an active member of ASHRAE.
Nina Masson view profile
- Chief Market Development Officer / Publisher / Lead Author
Nina holds two Masters’ degrees in Business Management and in Environmental Management. After serving in a communications role for global energy supplier Norsk Hydro, she has, for the last 10 years, been working in the field of environmental technologies, where she has developed special expertise on natural refrigerants. Today, she is mostly active in business development for market intelligence and consultancy services, as well as special projects and publications. She has been drafting and supervising global studies on behalf of United Nations agencies, including UNEP and UNIDO, as well as served as project coordinator for various EU projects. Nina is Associate Member of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA).
Robert Davidson view profile
- Junior Analyst, Market Development
Robert Davidson is the holder of a Master’s degree in Development Economics from the School of Oriental and African Studies, London. An interest in the future of energy led him to shecco where he works as a junior analyst in shecco’s business development department. As a Junior Analyst he works in identifying trends in natural refrigerants and helping clients optimise their strategy in the HVAC&R market.
Klára Skačanová view profile
- Deputy Manager, Market Development
Klara holds a Masters' degree in International Relations from the University of Economics in Bratislava, Slovakia and has a background in European studies and international economic relations. Before joining shecco, she worked at the European Commission and a small business association. At her current position, Klara coordinates team activities in shecco's Business Development department, including for market research, public affairs and international project services. She is an expert on following legislative developments with an impact on the heating and cooling industry at national, European and international level, and informs decision-makers about the latest trends in the field of natural refrigerants.
The GUIDE will be distributed through the following media:
- FREE to download from accelerate.shecco.com & publications.shecco.com
- Broad online promotion to 20,000+ readers worldwide and through Social Media channels (twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Media work through R744.com, ammonia21.com, hydrocarbons21.com and R718.com, and external third party media channels (online & print)
- Global distribution at trade shows, conferences and policy events in 2016
One-Page Corporate Premium Profile:
As the best solution for organizations looking for maximum visibility in combination with high credibility, the Corporate Premium Profile page is a combination of ½ page executive level interview outlining your efforts in NR training + ½ page detailed description of your solutions / commitment / training centres etc. The option includes a premium directory entry. shecco will support you in presenting the data. It will also be branded with your corporate logo and name, for your easy sharing across your partners and customers network.
One-Page Advert / Premium Advert:
As a more cost-effective way to directly advertise your solution, or if no case study is available, the GUIDE offers full page advertising allowing you to keep your corporate design and branding. All advertising pages will form part of each GUIDE's content. The option includes a premium directory entry.
Quarter-Page Premium Directory Entry:
This featured entry in the directory, with image or corporate branding (logo) + short description of your training course or commitment, will help your organization stand out.
Stand out as THE driving force in the natural refrigerants industry, and get additional visibility in the GUIDE, as well as before and after its publication. Exclusive features like an individual welcome message / editorial at the begining of each publication, several advertising pages and corporate profile pages, exclusive interviews in the GUIDE, high logo visiblity on the publications download page and shecco's industry platforms, mentioning in official press releases, banners to advertise your role, and other benefits selected in cooperation with you will be part of this package.
Contact us for more details at email@example.com
- Buy for:
- Total items:
phone: +32 2 230 3700
Share this publication
People also consulted